Twenty sessions of weekly counselling offers a space to explore your feelings and thoughts about what happened to you over a longer period of time. It provides an opportunity for in-depth exploration and processing of traumatic experiences, as well as creating coping mechanisms to manage their impact.
This program is suitable for women who:
- can access the internet via a device with a camera and microphone
- can be in a private space, undisturbed, for the duration of a weekly session
- are able to commit to weekly counselling sessions for a longer period of time
- would like to have time to explore their feelings and thoughts
- would like to explore what has happened in a safe and supportive environment
- would like to talk in more depth and feel ready to process the memories of the abuse
The Counselling service at SARSVL is currently closed to new referrals until September 2021. If you would have referred yourself, or somebody else, today, please register your details here so we are able to accurately track demand.