This program offers four fortnightly sessions with the possibility to discuss different self-help and well-being strategies to support you with daily functioning and developing an individual self-care support plan. The service user would be expected to practice techniques in her own time and to then review with her counsellor during the following session.
This programme is suitable for women who:
- are not able to engage in weekly sessions because of other commitments
- would like to improve confidence and develop a sense of safety and would rather practice on their own between sessions
- who receive emotional support from other groups and would like to develop and improve on their self-care plan specific to women who have experienced sexual violence
- experience anxieties that would prevent them from attending weekly sessions
- are involved in a Criminal Justice System
We are currently not accepting referrals for fortnightly well-being sessions. Please keep checking the website for further updates.
For more information or to email a referral form please contact email@example.com