SARSVL is looking to enter into a short-term contract with a freelance business planning professional able to offer short-term support to help devise and write our next five year business plan.
SARSVL is the Rape Crisis Centre for Leeds. We are a feminist organisation supporting women and girls who have been affected by sexual violence at any time in their lives. Further information about us can be found on our website http://supportafterrapeleeds.org.uk/
Our current business plan runs until the end of March 2016. In September 2015 we started the processes of developing our next five year plan. Staffing changes have meant that there is not the internal capacity to complete the process and we are therefore seeking a professional who supports our aims to help us complete the process on a timely basis.
Scope and timescale of the work
- Review the current business plan to understand how our work has developed
- Use the work already completed from the September session to start to develop an approach to the plan for the next five years
- Lead a one day workshop on Saturday 5 March with the steering group and other volunteers to refine priorities and ways of working
- Write a draft business plan for the business planning sub-group by 31 March 2016
- Complete final business plan for approval at the steering group on Tuesday 26 April.
Women-only (EA 2010 9 (1)).
If interested please submit your CV with two references and price for the work to:
Closing date Monday 18 January 2016