Can you pledge to support survivors this Winter? Every £1 donated helps SARSVL to be there for women & girls who need us and by donating today you are helping to raise the vital funds needed to provide our specialist services in 2020 and beyond. We are so grateful for any and all donations given to SARSVL, any donation small or large contributes to our service delivery for survivors in Leeds.
As a guide:
– £5000 pays the rent for a counselling room for a year enabling 220 sessions of specialist counselling to take place
– £2500 pays the annual charge on our specialist helpline platform enabling survivors to access confidential support via free phone, email or SMS text message
– £475 pays for eight face to face sessions of trauma informed therapy with a specialist qualified counsellor
– £45 per hour for a survivor to access a specialist advocacy session with an interpreter
– £15 towards childcare to enable a survivor to attend a face to face session
– £4 for a helpline volunteer to support a survivor over one session via phone, email or SMS text message
Thank you for your support – We rely entirely on donations and a small amount of grant funding to provide our vital service to the women and girls of Leeds!
To donate, please visit our Just Giving page, and share this campaign with your friends, families and colleagues.