SARSVL is looking to enter into a contract with a freelance finance professional able to offer comprehensive support to our organisation.
The tasks will include:
1. Inputting all income and expenditure in to Quickbooks
2. Monthly bank reconciliations
3. Completing and reconciling petty cash records as well as managing cash flow between petty cash tins
4. Producing management accounts on a regular basis and contributing to a monthly finance report
5. Completing Funders finance reports to support funder monitoring as and when needed
6. Producing cash flow projections
7. Assisting with budget setting and unit costing
8. Preparing year end accounts for independent examination
9. Maintaining all Finance paperwork including Volunteer expense records
10. Make payments as and when required.
We anticipate that this work will take approximately one day per month to complete.
Good knowledge of Quickbooks is essential.
Women-only (EA 2010 9 (1)).
If interested please submit your CV with two references and charge out rates to:
Closing date 2nd May 2017. Interviews to take place on Monday 15th May 2017.