SARSVL aims to:
1. provide free, confidential support services (telephone, email, text, face to face) to women and girls whose lives have been affected by sexual violence;
2. reflect the community we serve, working actively to encompass the diversity of needs amongst women and girls who may wish to access our services;
3. contribute to the development of local sexual violence-related services, aiming towards comprehensive support for women and girls in Leeds and surrounding areas;
4. raise awareness and understanding of sexual violence;
5. challenge and change public attitudes about sexual violence against women and girls.